Thursday, April 25, 2013
Chess Playing Bishop
Chess Playing Bishop
Jacob Malewitz
How can you play Chess Bishop? Bishops are hard to play, but most players think they are the best: I disagree. A pawn can play out a bishop. A knight can definitely beat a bishop. And technically, Rook or Queen have more points. A Rook can have five points, a Knight 3, and a bishop 3. A pawn would have 1 point, and a queen 6-8. I always disagree on points. I say a Knight should be worth more than a Rook, and a queen might be less than pawn Knight, which is in some books.
How can the Knight win? Knights cannot be played by any other pawn. Knights can never be played the same way. A queen cannot take the move, a bishop cannot tackle the move, and a rook, or a castle as I like calling them, cannot play the maneuver. True, queens are strong, and you can checkmate queen bishop, but I have been able to call the knight queen checkmate twice before, sometimes young, and it doesn’t always work. Most players work bishop knight. I like killing queen and pawning a new queen.
How can the Queen Lose? Queen can lose to early match. Queen can lose to sacrifice: you can sacrifice your queen early game to beat some black players. You might think the Russians can never be outplayed, but they play bishop queen. I can beat them, with knight queen. You can read a book, and American players have beaten black, the Russian favorite, with different points. Some Rooks and Queens can beat the Russian black bishop.
This all sounds complex, but basically, chess is a forward moving game. You only go forward. On the other hand, queen can go rear. Bishop can retreat. Knight can retreat. King can retreat. King is not always outplayed. There are draws, there are wins, and there are losses.
What is the next question to ask? What game can allow you to escape chess? I don’t play it too much. Why? You cannot get the pay. I sometimes have to play to pay, but if you play on a real chess board, say in a park, what is the point? You might play online and learn some new strategy. You migth write the book with a checkmate. Money is always in on game. Yes, there is money in most games, even cards. But chess beats it. On the other hand, you must have something else. Chess saves, chess pays, chess is fun, chess is strategy. Chess can be hell. Get out. Play a new game.
Idea: play your Playstation.
Idea: play some Risk board game or play some game like Civilization, Warcraft 3, or the games Go. All addicting, all outs from Chess War.
Lose. Lose in Chess. Try to get some losses. Do not get addicted to the checkmate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment